- Episode 358: Dan Scotti
- Episode 357: Sara Thompson
- Episode 356: Jessica Weeks
- Episode 355: Sandra Funk
- Episode 354: Gillian Rose
- Episode 353: Anna Zaoui
- Episode 352: Kate O’Hara
- Episode 351: Jaye Anna Mize
- Episode 350: Danielle Rollins
- Episode 349: Sarah Eilers
- Episode 347: Chuck Wheelock
- Episode 346: Maurizio Pellizzoni
- Episode 345: Liliane Hart
- Episode 344: Lucie Ayres
- Episode 343: Dan Mazzarini
- Episode 342: Highlyann Krasnow
- Episode 341: Dana Gibson
- Episode 340: Francine Gardner
- Episode 339: Marina Case
- Episode 338: Markham Roberts
- Episode 337: Ramsay Gourd
- Episode 335: Kathryn Greeley
- Episode 334: Elizabeth Benedict
- Episode 333: Victoria Findlay Wolfe
- Episode 332: Bonesteel Trout Hall
- Episode 331: Aspire Side Chat
- Episode 330: Marianne Cusato
- Episode 329: Timothy Corrigan Design Icon Award
- Episode 328: Steven Favreau
- Episode 327: Vanessa Deleon
- Episode 326: Orfeo Quagliata
- Episode 325: John Douglas Eason
- Episode 324: Chad Graci
- Episode 323: Philip Gorrivan
- Episode 322: Jaye Anna Mize
- Episode 321: Bonnie Saland
- Episode 320: Kimberly Lewis
- Episode 319: Henriette von Stockhausen
- Episode 318: Design Vidal
- Episode 317: Amy Vermillion
- Episode 316: Carrier & Company
- Episode 315: Benjamin Johnston
- Episode 314: Sandra Goroff
- Episode 313: Ohara Davies-Gaetano
- Episode 312: Bill Ingram
- Episode 311: Achille Salvagni
- Episode 310: George Smart
- Episode 309: Marjorie Skouras
- Episode 308: Kriste Michelini
- Episode 307: New Years Day Encore
- Episode 306: Darrin Varden
- Episode 305: Paula Grace
- Episode 304: Sasha Bikoff
- Episode 303: Aviva Stanoff
- Episode 302: Charles Hilton
- Episode 301: Annie Lowengart
- Episode 300: A Merry Christmas Encore
Meet James Swan
With the launch of the new podcast, Million Dollar Decorating, James Swan adds media-host to his career accomplishments. The interview-based show becomes the first daily podcast devoted to the worlds of design, decorating and beautiful living and features interviews with the world’s leading designers, decorators, architects and artisans. Life-style leaders like Robert Couturier, Sandra Nunnerly, Vicente Wolf and Timothy Corrigan populate the podcast where unguarded conversations reveal behind-the-scenes sources of inspiration, resources and stories that inspire and motivate.
James Swan has built a career crafting classically influenced interiors across the United States. Swan has been featured in House & Garden, House Beautiful, The Los Angeles Times, The Boston Globe and The Chicago Tribune and wrote for the “Trends & Shopping” column in House & Garden magazine. His book “101 Things I Hate About Your House” won a 2011 American Bookseller’s Award.
Television appearances on HGTV’s “Homes Across America,” speaking engagements with the professional design industry association NEOCON, regular guest spots on national radio programs have consistently placed Swan in the media spotlight.
Swan’s career took off back in Northern California at a noted San Francisco architecture firm, where he managed residential interiors. After that, Los Angeles beckoned, specifically the prestigious design firm of Frank K. Pennino & Associates, where as senior designer he managed high-profile projects, and earned a reputation for refined classical design that succinctly reflected his clients’ lives. In 1999, Swan opened his own firm in Beverly Hills.
Swan has a Bachelor of Arts degree in theology and music from Southwestern College in Waxahachie, Texas, and studied in Arizona State University’s Architecture and Design master’s degree program.
Swan is a past member of the Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund, serving on its Executive Board of Directors. His other commitments include PAWS/LA, which assists with the care of pets for people living with disabilities, and KidSmart, an art education foundation for inner-city youth. In his free time, Swan may be found furthering his passion for skiing and traveling. Currently he lives and works from his home on the Maine coast.
Subscribe to Million Dollar Podcast here.
TO LISTEN TO PART 1 OF THE PODCAST PLEASE CLICK HERE.
TO LISTEN TO PART 2 OF THE PODCAST PLEASE CLICK HERE.