A summer celebration of the Richard B. Fisher Center for the Performing Arts continuing to bring leading artists and adventurous programs to the Hudson Valley.
Highlights from the Event:
- Cocktails by Leo Robitschek, James Beard award-winning mixologist.
- Cocktail Hour music by the Florestan String Quartet
- Performance by Tony and Grammy Award winner Billy Porter
- Al Fresco Dinner cultivated by Chef Ira Lee, Owner and Chef at Twisted Soul Food Concepts
- Afterparty by Susanne Bartsch at the Spiegeltent
To see more photos from this event please visit our Facebook page.
Like what you see? Get it first with a subscription to ASPIRE DESIGN AND HOME magazine.